Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Behemoth

They flee from me that sometime did me seek, with naked foot, stalking in my chamber. I have seen them gentle, tame and meek that now are wild and do not remember that sometimes they put themselves in danger to take bread at my hand.
And now they range seeking busily, with a continual change.

Earlier today I was watching video of old men who suffered trauma (PTSD)
Behemoth is a strange name. Now I have had a stroke I realise the meaning of stress and of disorder. I can not remember how to type; a severe malfunction for a writer.

But we are not discussing my problems. 
Millenniums ago, when men discovered a need to defend themselves from creatures that would kill them if thy became annoyed, mankind designed spears and other weapons. The gods were unable to outlaw such things and so Tumult was born.
Violent disorder ranged for a while, it must have been chaos until god called an halt to it.

A man called Tubal Cain invented devices to slay creatures and became a famous warrior a descendant of his became the first globalist and his followers (you can imagine how it must have happened; innocently enough, at first) became enslaved in the same manner that mass media is enslaving mankind today.

Damn but typing is hard work, back later...

I do not know what tumult means though I am so very much aware.
What calls are made and such as these that cut me deft and slow to my knees.
Let us be friends and I will kill you for the same to me paid heed.

No comments:

Post a Comment