Friday, March 27, 2015

America the grift that gives on grifting

Some sick bastard I would like to kill all over again has just driven an airplane into a mountain while the 140 passengers and the other aircrew died kicking and screaming.

What annoys me is that he screwed me over too. And I am am also upset that I am as upset about that as I am about all those innocent people he murdered.

There was some reason to believe that the electronic problems I had heard reports about could be an indication of a large magnitude earthquake. With that on hold in the back of my mind I cam across news of a downed airliner. So I put two and two together and made minus four.

And it shit mightily on me. I feel depressed that I fell for that turd and I  feel depressed that I feel depressed for the wrong reason.

And the worst thing is that it is all down to the fact the the USA political system could result in the most powerful person in the world being a chimpanzee. Who else but a chimpanzee would pass ill considered laws supposedly against terrorism that would result in pilots not being able to take a piss?

It hurt me that they could have a nit-wit in charge of a state the size of Texas get elected president after presiding over the Tulia scandal ...but the arsehole just keeps on keeping on. ANY civilised country would at least have hauled him into a court of human rights.
But that doesn't apply to a chimpanzee nor to  a country that would elect one.



27/03/2015 17:45
Pacific Daylight Time



Pacific Daylight Time?
Really?
WTF?

How do I adjust the clock on this thing?